diarec

[diarec] Transcription services

To: diarec@bootstrap.cim3.net
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:22:01 -0700
Douge,    (01)

Transcription services - prelim findings:    (02)

1. http://www.connecticutsecretary.com/transcription.html
Kate Smalley
Connecticut Secretary
P.O. Box 896
Branford, CT  06405
203.641.3739
kms@connecticutsecretary.com    (03)

(PPY: left voice msg and my 650-578-9998 number for Kate to call
back next Monday. Need their rate per hour for transcription service)    (04)

2. http://www.officeaides.biz/transcription.html
     *  Specializing in transcription of seminars, meetings,
lectures, interviews, focus groups, conferences, workshops,
dictation, ebooks and more.
     *  Formats supported include standard and micro cassettes,
cd, wav, mp3, wmv and dss files.
     *  All transcripts proofread and formatted to your
specifications in either MS Word, Word Perfect or other program
as needed.
     *  Electronic files may be uploaded to a password protected
FTP site.
     *  Tapes or CDs sent via mail will be returned upon project
completion.
     *  Confidentiality guaranteed, confidentiality agreements
happily provided.
     *  Affordable prices, starting at $90 per audio hour.
     *  Quick turnaround, usually within 24-48 hours.    (05)

Please contact me with your specific project needs and I will
gladly provide a competitive quote: Diane@officeaides.biz    (06)

3. Tempassistant.com - Lee Roman (owner)
(650) 216-8367
1165 Clinton St
Redwood City, CA 94061
Cross Street: Between Oak Ave and Roosevelt Ave
http://www.tempassistant.com
can take mp3 files. charge by word ($0.02/word) or by hour
($18/hour) ... 16 years with HP, IT person.
verbatim or complete sentences; will send sample to
<peter.yim@cim3.com>    (07)

4. Behr Services - Fernando <fchavez@ubiqus.com>
(650) 365-9199
1755 E Bayshore Rd Ste 9a
Redwood City, CA 94063
Cross Street:Between Douglas Ct and Seaport Blvd
http://www.behrservices.com --> http://www.ubiqus.com
by the audio hour $210/hr. (with volume - $180/hour)
(semi-clean; rather than verbatim)    (08)

Cheers.  =ppy